met a month ... and I want to thank everyone. First
those who came to see, second to all those who read the notes in full, a special mention to all those who took the time to write positive comments that I have in mind, and really really a lot but thank you very much to negative comments, which were the daily food for thought every day the notes were going to publish.
The other thing I want to share is that during this month many times I was gagged and unable to comment on some issues that I would like to develop. When was the Political Tigre was to refer only Tigrense policy issues and that would not let me comment on topics such as: State + AFA = Con (not my phrase), drug decriminalization, Retention Scandalous Poverty, Reutemann 2011, the new social programs and other lot of issues that deserved at least a reflection.
So today we think of everything, but we will be watchful and be very sharp in what he has to do with our dear Tigre.
reaffirm our commitment, we will not publish anyone's ever a newsletters, we will be independent, official or opponents, extremely critical and always give our opinion, allowing the other reflect, think and think differently.
Our comments policy will always be equal, we'll get all but those with insults that are offensive or against other people.
Since this post is pretty informal tell them that the next note will be published for Massa, as I said above it is neither political Tigre ruling or opposition and there is something this administration has done is truly noteworthy, the I leave you with the plot and if I have a while ago ... I tell
those who came to see, second to all those who read the notes in full, a special mention to all those who took the time to write positive comments that I have in mind, and really really a lot but thank you very much to negative comments, which were the daily food for thought every day the notes were going to publish.
The other thing I want to share is that during this month many times I was gagged and unable to comment on some issues that I would like to develop. When was the Political Tigre was to refer only Tigrense policy issues and that would not let me comment on topics such as: State + AFA = Con (not my phrase), drug decriminalization, Retention Scandalous Poverty, Reutemann 2011, the new social programs and other lot of issues that deserved at least a reflection.
So today we think of everything, but we will be watchful and be very sharp in what he has to do with our dear Tigre.
reaffirm our commitment, we will not publish anyone's ever a newsletters, we will be independent, official or opponents, extremely critical and always give our opinion, allowing the other reflect, think and think differently.
Our comments policy will always be equal, we'll get all but those with insults that are offensive or against other people.
Since this post is pretty informal tell them that the next note will be published for Massa, as I said above it is neither political Tigre ruling or opposition and there is something this administration has done is truly noteworthy, the I leave you with the plot and if I have a while ago ... I tell
0 comments:
Post a Comment